for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Send pre-defined collection letters and attached invoices at the press of a button
- Easily see all of your customer communications, contact details and balance information with the ability to drill down to the actual invoice
- Develop powerful, easy-to-use queries
- Set up collection plans for your customers that can prompt when the next collection action is required
|Track all of your customer interaction and any required follow-up activities|
Send individual or mass emails to customers with invoices attached
Attach multiple invoices to a customer note, tracking collection activity
Other key features include:
- Each invoice can have a status. Easily see what is promised, disputed, or what still requires attention.
- Create custom email templates with merge fields.
- Use the standard letters that ship with the system.
- Set up collection plans. Detail a series of steps by customer as part of your collection process.
- Use queries to target overdue customers - for example customers over 30 days who haven't yet promised to pay.
- Send invoices from virtually any system. Collections Management has the ability to send invoice PDF's generated from any invoicing system.
Want to know more about what Collections Management can do for you? Contact Professional Advantage and we'll be happy to help.
Collections Management – New Release
For Collections Managements latest release we focused on automating your collections process, so you spend less time clicking and more time collecting. We want you to get on with the job of collecting cash and improving your company's cash-flow.
New improvements in 7 key focus areas:
Improved email capabilities
Quick Start Wizards to set up
MS Word Invoices
Send invoices from any integrated system
- 8 Tips for Collecting Your Cash
- Collections Management FAQ
All Recorded Demos
- Collections Reporting & Invoicing in Collections Management for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Collections Management Collection Plans for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Collections Management - Email Window
- Collections Management - Install Sample Data
- Collections Management -- Run Collections Plans Pt. 1
- Collections Management -- Run Collections Plans Pt. 2
At Professional Advantage we provide our partners with more than just the right software solution. All of our partners can get the support they need to ensure continued success in using, supporting and promoting all of the benefits of Collections Management for Microsoft Dynamics® GP.
For your support needs, our Partner support center is staffed by a team of service professionals who use the latest technology to answer your questions, research solutions, and provide accurate answers. Professional Advantage Support is available on Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5 PM Central Time. Our dedicated support team is here to help you.
Please contact your Partner for all your support needs.
To contact our support team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-877-897-1209 ext 3.
Note: Professional Advantage sells Collections Management through a channel of reselling partners, end-customers are encouraged to seek support from their Dynamics GP Partner.