for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Send pre-defined collection letters and attached invoices at the press of a button
- Easily see all of your customer communications, contact details and balance information with the ability to drill down to the actual invoice
- Develop powerful, easy-to-use queries
- Set up collection plans for your customers that can prompt when the next collection action is required
|Track all of your customer interaction and any required follow-up activities|
Send individual or mass emails to customers with invoices attached
Attach multiple invoices to a customer note, tracking collection activity
Other key features include:
- Each invoice can have a status. Easily see what is promised, disputed, or what still requires attention.
- Create custom email templates with merge fields.
- Use the standard letters that ship with the system.
- Set up collection plans. Detail a series of steps by customer as part of your collection process.
- Use queries to target overdue customers - for example customers over 30 days who haven't yet promised to pay.
- Send invoices from virtually any system. Collections Management has the ability to send invoice PDF's generated from any invoicing system.
Want to know more about what Collections Management can do for you? Contact Professional Advantage and we'll be happy to help.
Collections Management – new release coming soon
With the next version of Collections Management coming out this year, we have focused on automating your collections process, so you spend less time clicking and more time collecting. We want you to get on with the job of collecting cash and improving your company's cash-flow.
By streamlining processes and making options easy to follow, our new release of Collections Management helps you manage your collection team and helps new users get up and running quickly.
New improvements in 5 key focus areas:
Improved email capabilities
Quick Start Wizards to set up:
Send invoices from any integrated system
- Collections Management for Dynamics GP
All Recorded Demos
At Professional Advantage we provide our partners with more than just the right software solution. All of our partners can get the support they need to ensure continued success in using, supporting and promoting all of the benefits of Collections Management for Microsoft Dynamics® GP.
For your support needs, our Partner support center is staffed by a team of service professionals who use the latest technology to answer your questions, research solutions, and provide accurate answers. Our dedicated support team is here to help you.
To contact our support team, please email email@example.com or call +1-701-235-2363 ext 3.
Note: Professional Advantage sells Collections Management through a channel of reselling partners, end-customers are encouraged to seek support from their Dynamics GP Partner.