Retail Analytics & Merchandise Planning
Retail Analytics & Merchandise Planning - RAMP
When it comes to merchandise planning many retailers are restricted by a lack of timely and accurate information on their sales, stock turn and customer demand. The RAMP system is designed to give retailers insight into their performance and resolve their biggest dilemma - minimizing inventory stock while maximizing inventory availability.
Retail Analytics for Microsoft Dynamics RMS is designed to help retailers manage their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance. Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key performance indicators for your business.
Retail Analytics gives your organization a wide view of information. A few measures our customers analyze include:
- Sell through rates
- Stock turn
Retail Analytics can also be extended with an optional Merchandise Planning module for those organizations that want to further automate their purchasing and replenishing process. Retail Analytics with Merchandise Planning (RAMP) delivers the information required to analyze and effectively manage the inventory and buying processes. The system suggests store transfers and purchase orders that can be analyzed and fine-tuned by the buyer. Once the buyer approves these activities they are generated as transactions in the Microsoft Dynamics RMS.
Customers using RAMP achieve optimizations of current inventory availability as the solution utilizes slow moving inventory from other stores prior to purchasing additional stock from the vendor. Buying Managers also achieve greater control of buyers' spending budgets.
Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- Shortened reporting cycles help increase speed and quality of decision making
- Interactive ad hoc queries allow managers to react faster to changes and fine tune their decisions
- Automated reporting reduces manual effort required to generate company performance information
Integrated reporting across multiple sources & stores
- Single reporting system with integrated external data sources, such as ERP or WMS, provides a unified view of the business
- Automated generation of KPIs provide additional insight into company performance
- Greater visibility on company performance leads to better forecasting and budgeting
Reliable inventory management
- Minimized excess inventory stock and maximized inventory availability
- Cash savings by transferring inventory from slow moving stores to faster moving stores
- Optimized inventory mix in store by reduced in store stock-outs and buying only what sells
Open to Buy
- Improved control of buyers' budget spending and inventory carried, and minimal effort required to gather information by buyers
- Improved visibility reduces effort in planning inventory requirements
- Allows for greater control over inventory
System generated suggested store transfers and purchase orders
- System's business intelligence reduces effort required in planning inventory requirements
- System flexibility allows buyers/merchandise planners to modify, delete or add to system generated purchase orders and store transfers
- Centralized view of merchandise vendor information
- Increased efficiencies of supplier-driven processes
- Increased power of price negotiation
- Improved supplier relationships
Enhanced ordering, transfer and replenishment functionality
- Greater control over products and inventories
- Reduced markdowns
- Retail Analytics & Merchandise Planinng (RAMP)
At Professional Advantage we don't just provide our customers with the right software solution, we provide the continued support they need to put their technology to work.
For your support needs, our customer support center is staffed by a team of service professionals who use the latest technology to answer your questions, research solutions, and provide accurate answers. Our dedicated support team is here to help you.
To contact our Support Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-701-235-2363.