Professional Advantage is currently seeking a full time Customer Service Associate for our growing business. This position will assist our account managers, sales staff, as well as other team members to manage new and existing customers.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Monitor all new inquiries that come in via general email accounts.
- Reply to incoming emails.
- Answering all incoming calls.
- Actively manage customer renewals.
- Follow-up and collect on past due invoice.
- Sales order processing.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Maintain database of customer accounts and contracts.
- Ensure high quality and consistent customer experience.
- Office reception and building liaison with property management.
- Ordering office supplies.
- General office duties.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly organized and pays vigilant attention to detail.
- Comfortable and self-sufficient with technology.
Everyone at Professional Advantage is self-sufficient, highly motivated and can work independently, with or without supervision. You are not the sort of person who waits to be told what to do, you can see the objective, use your intellect to visualize the solution, and can turn ideas in to realities; this is a dynamic environment and people here have a can-do, collaborative attitude where you will never be short of help when you need it.
Bachelor's degree in business, or a related field.
This full-time position would be located in our Fargo, ND office. Salary is DOE.
Paid Vacation, Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, Company Matched Retirement Contributions, Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Company Match Health Club Membership.