Are you an accountant who is ready to branch out and try something new? Are you the person at your company people come to with questions about your accounting software? Our consultants implement and support financial systems for companies worldwide. Accelerate your career growth by working with a variety of customers and gaining valuable experience by helping them improve their businesses.
- Develop and demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills.
- Develop and demonstrate strong functional skills in areas affected by our applications (e.g., accounting, sales force automation, Customer Service).
- Have an interest in emerging cloud technologies like Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Demonstrate ability to perform requirements definition tasks, develop design specification documents and also perform tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an ability to resolve application issues.
- Develop basic understanding client infrastructure and associated concepts and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Develop basic understanding of project methodology. Ability to apply consulting methodologies in project situations as required.
- Focuses on developing accurate task estimating skills, producing quality deliverables, and completing assigned tasks within the given budget.
- Develop a working knowledge software implementation issues and also develop a basic understanding of industry issues.
- Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training in a classroom or on-site setting.
- Maintains a respectable level of chargeable hours per week over any given quarter
- Travel to customer sites will be required for portions of projects
- Develops confidence in abilities to interact with client personnel.
- Provide clients with professional quality service. Earns respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
- Work with clients to identify critical business issues, resolve problems, and implement solutions in a timely, cost effective manner
A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other business related field is required. Some technical ability or background with computerized accounting and ERP systems is preferred. Entry level as well as more senior positions are available.
With offices in United States, Australia, the United Kingdom and Asia, we deliver successful solutions across multiple solutions including: Staffing, Business Intelligence, ERP Systems and CRM Software. Thousands of clients have experienced the Professional Advantage difference, and we have won a multitude of awards for our products and services.
Client focused and committed to successful outcomes for everything we do, Professional Advantage deliver robust solutions aimed at improving performance at all levels, and we are not happy unless our clients are happy. To do all this we need the very best staff, people who love what they do and people who want to be given the opportunity to do their best.
If you are interested in working at Professional Advantage email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org